Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jan 20-25, 2014

I am again so proud of this team!  This past meet all I heard was complements on how well we ski, how nice and respectful our kids are to other teams and officials.  Way to go!  Yes, we had finishers in the top 10 both days, boys and girls, more important I saw some really brave skiers, skiing hard and having fun!

Here is a link to the results:  www.Racessplitter.com

Monday, Jan.20, 2014
No School but we we shall have practice like normal.  The bus will be in the parking lot at LJHS at 3:25PM.  We will be home around 5:45PM.  Skate Skis

Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2104
No School, NO TNT

Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014
Practice, Classic Skis

Thursdsay, Jan, 23, 2104
TNT  Wax Party.  Bring the one pair of skis you want to use for the race in Casper.

Friday Jan, 24, 2014
Practice with the pair of skis you did not wax on Thursday.

Saturday, Jan 25, 2014
Meet in Casper.  I do not know details.  I will let you know as soon as I get them.  I do know the race will be held on the Casper Mountain Trails on Casper Mountain. (about 30 minutes outside of town)

Be prepared to leave very early (6AM)  Bring your own lunch or pay high prices for ski area type food.  Coaches are not responsible to hold on to any money.

Parents it might be nice to provide our skiers with a breakfast type snack while on the bus.  (Burritos, bagels,yogurt sticks, juice, etc.) Would there be any interest in helping make this possible? Let me know.

That is all for now. I promise to keep you informed as I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Week 7 Can you believe it? This is our last week of  ski season. We travel to Lander (South Pass) for our last meet of the year this Saturd...