Sunday, January 26, 2014

January 27-31, 2014 Road Map

Here is a link to the results for the meet in Casper:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3o52avru33vq557/caspermsrace2.xls

I hope this works.  It does off of the Face Book page.


I do need to apologize to the few (you know who you are) and to the team as a hole.  I have been rather grumpy lately and some of you might have got a dose of stuff that was really not your fault.  I cant elaborate, just know that I will work hard on keeping my personal stuff out of the ski team as much as possible.  Please though, when rules are laid down, they are for a reason and should really be followed.  Your safety is truly my main concern.

Now that all that is out of the way.  We have only 3 weeks left of ski team. That's 9 ski practices and 1 meet. I am getting sort of sad.  But excited to see how you will do in Lander on February 14, 2014.  ( More on that later)

This week:
Monday, 1-27-14
Skate Ski at Happy Jack

Tuesday 1-28-14
TNT (Actually on Tuesday)
Conditioning in the weight room at LJHS
Done by 5pm
No bus to this practice

Wednesday 1-29-14
Skate Skis  at Happy Jack

Thursday 1-30-14
NO PRACTICE

Friday 1-31-14
Classic Day at Happy Jack
Dress is LJHS race wear and smiles.
I am bringing my camera to get a team picture.  ( I don't know if there is a formal one scheduled or not)
Hoping to get candid individual shots as well.
It will also be a game day of sorts.

This weekend
Go ski with your family.  Rest or get your homework done.


Put these dates on your calendar:
February 5, 2014  Starlight Streak  Night race.  We will participate. (Classic)
February 15, 2015  Middle School State meet.  Lander, WY  5k Freestyle (as of info this past weekend),                                   Start  time 11AM . This is the end date of our season all should try to participate!                                         Pajama party on the bus to travel home! Start getting your school appropriate PJs                                         ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Week 7 Can you believe it? This is our last week of  ski season. We travel to Lander (South Pass) for our last meet of the year this Saturd...