TEAM PRACTICES 1-5-15 TO 1-16-15
As we enter month 2 of our season our focus will shift from teaching to refining technique, building endurance and speed. We will still have fun and many snow ball fights. That is a promise!
Monday 1-5-15 (Skate Skis) Technique and distance
Wednesday 1-7-15 (Skiers Choice) Go Hard day.
Friday 1-9-15 (Classic) Technique/game day
Monday 1-12-15 (Skate) Go hard day.
Wednesday 1-14-15 (Skate) Easy distance/technique
Thursday 1-15-15 Weight room or wax
Friday 1-16-15 Weight room or wax
Saturday 1-17-15 - Lander Invite – 3k FreestyleMore on the meet as I get the info. Lander has 2 potential locations for this meet the golf course in town or Beaver Creek Trails on South Pass.
1. It is the same format for us. Travel up and back in one day.
2. 2 Event day (This may also change) For instance first race will be a 3km skate, rest then a 1.5 km classic. I don’t have a clear picture what this looks like. I will let you know when I get info.
3. I don’t know how results will be calculated.
4. Yes we will stop for pizza after the race to celebrate our season.
5. Pajama Party on the bus and PJ judging at Pizza Hut.
IMPORTANT DATES TO PUT ON YOUR CALENDAR
1-17-15 Lander Invite (Not 1-16-15)
|It was warmer under the snow for some of last week's practices.|
2-14-15 Cowboy Chase (Our home meet combined with College and High School.)
2-21-15 Junior High Championships (Lander)